Greetings everyone! As school is quickly approaching, we are also gearing up for the next session of Driver's Ed!
While we are looking forward to a school year that goes off without hitch, the fact of the matter is we are still navigating through unknown territory.
As a result, please note the important course changes below:
1. To adhere to social distancing recommendations, this session will be capped at 20 Students. 2. Instruction will take place with using both face-to-face meetings (Modays before school), and an online portion delivered through Google Classroom.
3. Drive Groups will consist of 2 students, with the passenger being required to wear a mask.
4. Drives will take place Monday-Friday after school, and on Saturdays
5. If your student is an athlete, it will be up to them to discuss with their coaches of any conflicts.
Applications must be returned to HHS Main Office by September 11th and 12:00 PM.
MANDATORY ZOOM PARENT MEETING: Monday, September 14 @ 6:00 PM.
FIRST DAY OF CLASS: Monday, September 21 @ 6:30 AM (MONDAYS ONLY THROUGH OCTOBER)
FIRST DAY OF DRIVING: Monday, September 21 @ 3:15 PM.
COURSE COST: $300.00 (To be paid AFTER acceptance into the class)
In order to be eligible, all applicants MUST turn 14 1/2 by September 14.
The roster for Driver's Ed is determined as follows:
1. Current Grade (Highest Grade given Preference)
Due to the size restriction of the class, I would anticipate that this session will likely be filled with Juniors and Sophomores. However, all applications will be held until a final roster is completed.
The next session of Driver's Ed is tentatively scheduled to begin in November.
Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to working with your kids!
- Mike Bonnes
Follow the link below to downlaod the application.